Discover Scuba Dive
Learn the basics of scuba diving on a half-day Discover Scuba Diving course and explore the beautiful world of diving. Dive alongside beautiful reefs and have a closer look at the LCT 6 Landing Craft, after a professional briefing from our certified dive instructors.
This package contains 2 dives and can be extended with 1 extra dive! A maximum of 2 persons per dive instructor and for an additional fee we can offer you a perfect lunch.
– Beginners level, just need to be comfortable in the water and interested to try Scuba Diving.
– 1 Day, 8:30 at the shop until approximately 13:00 (depending on dive sites and number of people)
Drop & Pickup Service:
– Pickup Service within a range of 5 km of the dive shop.
– Leave your Hotel Information in the additional notes.
– If further away will work out the best option for you to get here.
– 50% upfront and 50% (cash) on arrival.
– Cash payment can be done in USD, Euro and Peso.
– Tab online – with credit or debit card +4%
– Paypal +5%
– Wise – Fee depends on personal set up
– Transfer to UK account
– Gcash (Philippines only)
We will respond within 24 hours after you placed your booking to create your perfect adventure!
Use the message tool on this page and we will respond as soon as possible!
8:30 Introduction and instruction
We will meet at the dive shop and you will be introduced to your dive instructor for the day. We will get started with filling out the paperwork, followed by an 40-minute introduction video, while your dive instructor will prepare your equipment.
9:30 Getting you ready
Together with your dive instructor we will make sure you have the right fit and setup of your diving equipment and we will head for the boat. During the boat trip your dive instructor will give you more information on what you are about to do and experience underwater.
10:30 Your first dive skill session
Its time for your first dive skill session, where you will experience the magic of diving, surrounded by the beauty of underwater life.
12:00 Explore the landing craft
The wreckage lies on a steep slope on the island of Malcatop starting in only a few meters down to 18 at its stern and keel. The bow ramp is down and overgrown with coral. Both forward hull sections rise up from the seabed as the rest of the hull slopes down to a square barge like stern, underneath which is evidence of the 3 driving props from her triple diesel engines.
– Dive guide
– Marine Park Fees