Advanced Open Water Course
During the AOWD course, you will complete five different Adventure Dives. An Adventure Dive concentrates on a particular activity or skill within the realm of scuba – it is the first dive of a Specialty Diver course.
The dives in the Advanced Open Water course are very different from those in your Open Water course. The Adventure Dives are similar to a regular dive, except you focus on a particular diving specialty. We recommend Deep, Navigation, Wreck, Fish ID and Peak Performance Buoyancy.
– Advanced level, qualified divers only – Open Water diver certified.
– 2 Days, 8:30 at the shop until approximately 16:00 each day.
Drop & Pickup Service:
– Pickup Service within a range of 5 km of the dive shop.
– Leave your Hotel Information in the additional notes.
– If further away will work out the best option for you to get here.
– 50% upfront and 50% (cash) on arrival.
– Cash payment can be done in USD, Euro and Peso.
– Tab online – with credit or debit card +4%
– Paypal +5%
– Wise – Fee depends on personal set up
– Transfer to UK account
– Gcash (Philippines only)
We will respond within 24 hours after you placed your booking to create your perfect adventure!
Use the message tool on this page and we will respond as soon as possible!
Overview Day 1 and 2
8:30 Introduction and instruction
We will meet at the dive shop and you will be introduced to your dive instructor for the day. We will get started with filling out the paperwork, while your dive instructor will prepare your equipment.
9:15 Getting you ready
Together with your dive instructor we will make sure you have the right fit and setup of your diving equipment and we will head for the boat. During the boat trip your dive instructor will give you more information on what you are about to do and experience underwater.
9:15 till 15:00 Explore deep down!
Its time to complete open water dives and skills sessions in water.
15:30 Back to the Dive-Shop
When back at the dive-shop, we will update the logbook and finalise the payment.
16:00 Enjoy your day
You will have time to relax and enjoy the rest of your day, surrounded by the beauty of the Philippines!
– Dive guide
– Marine Park Fees