3 Fun Dives
A great way for qualified Scuba Divers (Open Water and above) to get 2 dives on Japanese WW2 shipwrecks. A short half day experience for those with limited time, but still need to get that dive in whist in Coron/Busuanga.
– Advanced level, qualified divers only – Open Water and above.
– Refresher, If it has been over 12months since your last dive, or you just want to ‘refresh’ your knowledge, see our refresher course in the check out menu.
– 1 Day, 8.30am at the shop until approximately 3pm (depending on dive sites and number of people)
Drop & Pickup Service:
– Pickup Service within a range of 5 km of the dive shop.
– Leave your Hotel Information in the additional notes.
– If further away will work out the best option for you to get here.
– 50% upfront and 50% (cash) on arrival.
– Cash payment can be done in USD, Euro and Peso.
– Tab online – with credit or debit card +4%
– Paypal +5%
– Wise – Fee depends on personal set up
– Transfer to UK account
– Gcash (Philippines only)
We will respond within 24 hours after you placed your booking to create your perfect adventure!
Use the message tool on this page and we will respond as soon as possible!
8:30 Introduction and instruction
We will meet at the dive shop and you will be introduced to your dive instructor for the day. We will get started with filling out the paperwork, while your dive instructor will prepare your equipment.
9:15 Getting you ready
Together with your dive instructor we will make sure you have the right fit and setup of your diving equipment and we will head for the boat. During the boat trip your dive instructor will give you more information on what you are about to do and experience underwater.
9:15 till 14:30 Have 3 Fun Dives
Its time to explore the beauty of underwater life with 3 Fun Dives!
14:30 Back to the Dive-Shop
When back at the dive-shop, we will update the logbook and finalise the payment.
15:00 Enjoy your day
You will have time to relax and enjoy the rest of your day, surrounded by the beauty of the Philippines!
– Dive guide
– Marine Park Fees